Titans Chat

Spent the last 3 days in Sydney and currently up in Cairns

I'll be travelling to the Gold Coast and will be catching up with DB mid-next week

How do you guys cope with this heat omg

Spent the last 3 days in Sydney and currently up in Cairns

I'll be travelling to the Gold Coast and will be catching up with DB mid-next week

How do you guys cope with this heat omg

Ah sweet mate. Have fun. DB is a great bloke. Glad you guys are meeting in real life.

Thankful to be on CNY holidays! Heading to the flower market later today before it gets too busy tonight.

Hi friends, sorry I am a bit MIA lately. My parents are visiting me in Hong Kong and today we are headed to Macau for a few days.

I'll still be checking in. Really looking forward to our game against the Broncos on Friday.

I hope you all have fantastic Easter holidays.

As far as what I've been up to... a week from now the Hong Kong Rugby League will officially exist.
And this year will be HKRL’s tenth anniversary of its founding. Matches kick off in July. It’s been an amazing project that has brought together league lovers from all over the world.

In other personal news I’ve started doing a film degree. Not for a career. I’m a teacher. But I’ve really been enjoying it so far. Just doing two subjects at a time. And even that is pushing the limit. Editing and Scriptwriting.

Nice to have a thread to share some personal chat.

Good onya Diehard! Love the new LOT look.

Hope the HK RL goes well. I watched some pretty ordinary union there in 2010 and the culture was school boyish.

Diehard is that dude.... He spends so much time and money on this place purely for the club.

Thanks mate.
Thanks Cowabunga for the kind words. You offer refreshing insight and humour to LoT.

I think we have a great chance to do some fun and meaningful stuff. I’m actually going to set up a second forum but it’s only to experiment new add-ons and styles. And then we can bring them across to LoT.

it’s a relief to be this far and now it’s time to have some fun.

Good onya Diehard! Love the new LOT look.

Hope the HK RL goes well. I watched some pretty ordinary union there in 2010 and the culture was school boyish.

I know what you mean. But it is pleasing to always see plenty of Union boys and even clubs come over and participate. Our game has massive appeal and a magnetic reputation. More fascinating still to see people experience our game for the first time. Rugby league has given me so much and it’s great to meet fellow lovers of the game. I’m hoping we can play some games against Thailand or Japan or the Philippines.

Many of our number have done amazing things before coming to HK and after. One if us went to New York after HK and got involved with Brooklyn Kings. Now he is in Brissie. I really need to catch up with him when I’m back in town. I also learned a lot more about the game by playing it and getting involved in training sessions (which is more realistic at my age).

Back
Top Bottom